Ingredients for 12:
- 250gr flour (of choice)
- 150gr yogurt
- 100ml milk
- 2 small eggs
- 80ml oil (or margarine)
- 100gr sugar replacement (to desired taste)
- a bit vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150gr berries
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees (or 180 degrees circulating heat).
- Combine flour, a bit vanilla and baking powder in a bowl.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs along with oil and sugar until fluffy. Then add the milk and yogurt.
- Also, add the flour mixture while stirring.
- Finally, fold in berries.
- Fill the dough into greased muffin tins and bake for about 20-25 minutes (test with a skewer).
- Let the muffins cool down and enjoy!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.
Leave a Reply