- 75gr flour
- 15gr starch (or pudding powder)
- 1-2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 egg replacement (or a small mashed banana)
- ca. 90ml milk of choice
- about 1-2 tbsp sugar of choice
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- Coconut Oil for frying
- toppings of choice
- Stir egg replacement according packing instructions (or mashed banana) with milk and sugar.
- Combine flour, poppy seeds, starch and baking powder and add.
- Stir until your dough gets smooth and creamy (add a bit more milk if you want thinner pancakes or add more flour if they should be thicker.)
- Let the dough set for about 10 minutes.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
- Now put about 2 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
- As soon as you see bubbles on the surface, flip the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve pancakes with toppings of choice.
- Enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.