- 50gr flour
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 egg replacement (or a small mashed banana)
- ca. 40ml milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- sweetener of choice (if you like)
- vanilla, (cinnamon)
- Coconut oil to grease
- toppings of choice (f.ex. Nut nougat cream and blueberries)
- Prepare egg replacement according packing instructions (or mashed banana) and stir with milk and nut butter.
- Combine flour and baking powder with (sweetener), vanilla (and cinnamon) and add.
- Stir until your dough gets smooth and thick.
- Grease a mug with coconut oil and fill in the dough.
- Back your mugcake for around 3 min in the microwave.
- Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy! 🙂
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!