- 75gr flour
- 15gr starch (or pudding powder)
- 1 egg replacement (or 1 mashed banana)
- ca. 90ml milk of choice
- about 1-2 tbsp sugar of choice (if you make the pancakes without banana)
- a bit of vanilla, cinnamon
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- Coconut Oil for frying
For the sauce:
- 2-3 tsp blueberry and blackberry powder
- about 2 tsp agave syrup
- a bit water
- 1 knife tip carob gum
- fresh blueberries and blackberries to garnish
- Stir egg replacement according packing instructions (or mashed banana) with milk and sugar.
- Combine flour, starch and baking powder and add.
- Stir until your dough gets smooth and creamy (add a bit more milk if you want thinner pancakes or add more flour if they should be thicker.)
- Let the dough set for about 10 minutes.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
- Now put about 2 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
- As soon as you see bubbles on the surface, flip the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Finally, combine all ingredients for the sauce and stir.
- Serve pancakes with sauce and fresh berries.
- Enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.