Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch in:
- 100 g flour
- 100 ml milk of choice
- 100 ml sparkling water or more milk
- 1-2 tbsp sugar of choice
- a bit vanilla cinnamon
- coconut oil for frying
- For the cream, heat up coconut milk and put aside.
- Caramelize sugar in a pot with coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add coconut milk slowly and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Chop chocolate and add and cook for about 5- 10 minutes more until desired consistence (meanwhile stir occasionally).
- Finally, fill the cream into a glass.
- For the crepes, mix flour, milk, water and sugar replacement with a bit vanilla and cinnamon.
- Let the dough set for about 5 minutes.
- Add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner crêpes or add more flour if they should be thicker.
- Heat up oil in a pan on high heat and bake the Crêpes briefly (for about 1-2 minutes) each side.
- Serve your crepes with the cream and more toppings of choice.
Nutrition is calculated automatically and should be used as estimate.
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.