Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch auf:
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 8-9 oz tortellini pasta (250 g) or 6 oz regular dried pasta (160 g)
For the pesto:
- 1/2 bunch basil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2-3 tbsp hemp seeds
- approx. 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- a pinch of pepper
- nutritional yeast flakes (optional)
Toppings (of choice):
- hemp seeds
- Cook tortellini or pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- Strip basil leaves, wash and chop them.
- Peel and press garlic.
- Blend all ingredients for the pesto in a blender (add oil last until desired consistency). Season with salt, pepper, nutritional yeast flakes and lemon juice to desired taste.
- As soon as the tortellini/ pasta are ‘done’ pour off the boiling water and combine with pesto.
- Serve your pasta in a pasta bowl and garnish with more hemp seeds and fresh basil or other toppings you like.
- Enjoy !
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.
Leave a Reply