- 100gr spelt flour
- 125ml plantbased milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 15gr vegan butter (or coconut oil)
- vanilla, cinnamon
- sugar if you like (or other sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- Coconut Oil for frying
- coconut flakes, raspberry sauce, raspberries
- Mash banana.
- Melt butter or coconut oil.
- Mix banana, butter and milk creamy; then add vinegar.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and cinnamon first and then stir into the milk mixture.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge pan on a medium heat.
- Fill in the whole Pancake Dough and let it bake for about 3-4 minutes.
- Then turn around the pancanke and bake for about 2-3 minutes more until done.
- Finally cut the pancake into Pieces.
- Enjoy! ?
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.