Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 120gr risotto rice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 150gr peas
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 350 ml vegetable broth
- tomato flakes
- a piece vegan butter
- Defrost peas.
- Slice onion and chop garlic.
- Heat up oil in a pan and roast onion with garlic briefly.
- Add risotto rice and seasonings aand roast for about 1-2 minutes more.
- Wipe off with vegetable broth and cook for about 15 minutes until the rice absorbed the liquid; meanwhile stir occasionally.
- Finally, season again to taste, refine with butter and add peas.
- Serve with avocado and enjoy !
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.