Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch auf:
- pasta of Choice
Quinoa chickpea balls:
- 100gr quinoa
- ca. 200 ml vegetable broth
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- lemon juice
- 2 tbsp flour
- falafel seasoning
- chives, dried
- 2-3 tsp breadcrumbs
- oil for frying
- 1 onion
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cans pizza tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Italian seasoning
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- For the balls wash and drain quinoa in a sieve first.
- Bring broth and quinoa to the boil in a pot and let it expand for about 10 minutes.
- Puree the onion, garlic and chickpeas.
- Add quinoa, lemonjuice and flour, add seasonings to taste and combine everything well.
- Form dumplings and then turn them in breadcrumbs.
- Heat up oil in a large pot or in a fryer and fry the balls.
- For the tomato sauce cut onion, chop garlic and roast in a pan with some oil.
- Add water, pizza tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasonings to taste and bring the sauce to the boil.
- At least cut cherry tomatoes into halves and add them with the quinoa balls to the sauce.
- Heat up everything again and let it rest some minutes.
- Serve with pasta and fresh basil and enjoy ! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.
Leave a Reply