- 65gr spelt flour (or other)
- 15gr vegan protein powder
- 1 banana
- 75gr soy yogurt
- ca. 50ml soy milk
- sweetener if you like
- a bit vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Coconut Oil
- Toppings: jam, blueberries
- Puree banana and mix with yogurt and milk.
- Combine flour with protein powder and baking powder and add in.
- Add sweetener and vanilla if you like.
- Let the dough rest for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add a bit more milk if your dough is too thick or add more flour if your dough is too liquid.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge pan and bake your pancakes (as soon as you see bubbles on the surface about, turn around the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve with the toppings and enjoy!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.