- 120gr fine oats
- 1 ripe banana
- ca. 120 ml milk of choice
- sweetener of choice to taste
- vanilla, cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp plantbased butter
- Coconut Oil for frying
Raspberry coconut sauce :
- about 2 tsp coconut puree (melted)
- about 2 tsp raspberry powder
- coconut blossom syrup to taste
- a bit coconut water
- a pinch carob gum
- Grind oats in a blender or with a hand blender into flour.
- Mash banana and stir with (sweetener), milk and melted butter.
- Combine flour with baking powder and baking soda and stir into the milk mixture until your dough gets smooth and creamy.
- (Add a bit more water/ milk if you want thinner pancakes or add more flour if they should be even thicker.)
- Let the dough set for about 5-10 minutes.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
- Now put about 2-3 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
- As soon as you see bubbles on the surface, flip the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Finally, stir all ingredients for the sauce.
- Serve pancakes with sauce and fresh berries and enjoy!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.