Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch auf:
- 100gr red lentils
- 75gr couscous
- 300ml water
- 1 onion
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp ajvar (or red pepper paste)
- 1 tsp red pepper powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- about 3 tbsp bread crumbs or fine oats (as option)
- polenta (as option to coat)
- 1 tbsp oil (for frying)
- Hummus pikant
- Bring lentils with water in a pot to the boil.
- Then stir in couscous. Set the pot aside and let it swell covered for about 20-30 minutes.
- Peel and chop onion and garlic.
- Combine the swollen lentil-couscous-mixture with chopped onions, garlic, tomato paste, ajvar, parsley and seasonings to taste.
- Add bread crumbs and knead until the dough isn’t wet anymore and easily to form.
- Then form patties with wet hands and coat with a bit of polenta.
- Heat up oil in a pan and roast the patties until goldenbrown. (But you can also fry them in a high pot with oil or even serve them raw).
- Tipp: They taste great with Hummus!
A perfect party snack! Enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.
Leave a Reply