- 2 slices Toast
- 1 ripe banana
- 50ml milk of choice
- vanilla, cinnamon (optional)
- coconut oil for frying
- Toppings :
- maple syrup
- coconut flakes
- blueberries, blackberries
- granola, cookies
- Mash banana in a deep plate. Add milk, (vanilla and cinnamon) and stir.
- Heat up coconut oil in a pan.
- Dip the toasts into the “banana milk” mixture.
- Fry for about 3-4 minutes from each side on medium heat until golden brown.
- Place your french toasts on a plate and drizzle with maple syrup. Serve with berries, granola, coconut flakes or other toppings as desired and enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.
Leave a Reply