- 80gr spelt flour
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 ripe banana
- ca. 100 ml milk of choice
- (xucker if you like it more sweet)
- vanilla, cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp plantbased butter
- Coconut Oil for frying
- peanutbutter, chocolate coconut chips, blueberries
- Mash banana and blend with (xucker), milk and melted butter.
- Combine flour with cacao powder, baking powder and baking soda and stir into the milk mixture until your dough gets smooth and creamy.
- Let the dough set for about 5-10 minutes.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
- Now put about 2 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
- As soon as you see bubbles on the surface, flip the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve with toppings and enjoy!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.