- 50gr flour
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 egg replacement (or a small mashed banana)
- ca. 40ml milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- sweetener of choice (if you like)
- vanilla, (cinnamon)
- Coconut oil to grease
- toppings of choice (f.ex. chocolate sauce, granola, and berries)
- Prepare egg replacement according to packing instructions (or mashed banana) and stir with milk and nut butter.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder and baking powder with (sweetener) and vanilla and add.
- Stir until your dough gets smooth and thick.
- Grease a mug with coconut oil and fill in the dough.
- Bake your mugcake for around 3 min in the microwave.
- Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.