- 100gr spelt flour (or other)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 150ml milk of choice
- ca. 60ml sparkling water (or more milk)
- about 2 tbsp birch sugar (or other)
- vanilla, Cinnamon or turmeric (optionally)
- coconut oil for frying
- nut nougat cream, blueberries, blackberries, granola
- Mix flour, chia seeds, milk, water and sugar.
- Add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner crêpes or add more flour if they should be thicker.
- Heat up oil in a pan on high heat and bake the Crêpes briefly (for about 1-2 minutes) each side.
- Serve your crepes with nut nougat cream, blueberries, blackberries and granola or other toppings of choice.
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.