Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch auf:
- 3-4 slices Toast
- approx. 50 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds + 3 tbsp water (or 1 mashed banana or 1 egg)
- 1 tbsp coconut blossom sugar (not necessary when you use banana)
- about 3 tbsp coconut flakes
- a knife tip vanilla
- coconut chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Whisk milk, flaxseed-egg (or mashed banana or normal egg), sugar and vanilla on a deep plate.
- Spread coconut flakes on a baking paper.
- Dip the toasts from each sides into the milk mixture and coat in shredded coconut.
- Put the toasts on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake them for about 12-15 minutes or until goldenbrown (flip after the half of baking time).
- Instead of baking you can also fry them from each side in a pan with some oil.)
- Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.
Leave a Reply