- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup corn or tapioka starch
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour (or a small mashed banana)
- 1/4 tsp carob gum
- 40gr icing sugar
- 30gr cacao powder
- a bit vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 60gr chocolate chunks
- 125ml rice or maple syrup
- 125 ml oil (or melted vegan butter)
- 125ml hot water (or vegan milk)
- Prehead your oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a tin with baking paper.
- Combine all dry Ingredients first.
- Then add all wet Ingredients and stir until smooth.
- If necessary, add a bit more starch.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Fill the dough into the tin and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let the “cake” cool down afterwards.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.