Vanilla Pudding OatsAuthor:
- 75 g ground or fine oats
- 15 g vanilla pudding powder
- 500 ml milk of choice
- 1 mashed banana or 1 grated apple or both
- 1-2 tbsp nut butter
- vanilla & cinnamon
- maple syrup or other sweetener
- fruits, chocolate, granola, etc.
- Bring milk to the boil in a pot and take it off the heat.
- Dissolve the pudding powder in a bit of water in a small cup and then stir into the hot milk.
- Add oats as well and bring to the boil again while stirring.
- Add mashed banana, grated apple, nut butter, vanilla, cinnamon, sweetener or other ingredients of choice to taste.
- Put a lid on the pot and let your oatmeal swell for about 5 minutes.
- Finally, fill your oatmeal in a bowl and serve with toppings.
- Enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.
Leave a Reply