- 1 cup raw cashews*
- 1/2 cup plant milk of choice
- 2-3 tbsp maple or agave sirup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- optional 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- Topping: 1 cup berries and cherries
*Tip: the recipe also works with other nuts
- Soak cashews in water for about 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Then drain and blend the cashews with milk, vanilla, (protein powder) and maple sirup until creamy.
- Fill the cream into a jars and chill a few hours to thicken.
- Garnish with fruits and enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.