- 1 cup raw cashews*
- 1 cup milk of Choice
- agave sirup
- vanilla protein only if you like
- Topping: 125gr berries and cherries
*Tip: the recipe also works with other nuts
- Soak cashews in water for about 2-3 hours or over night
- Pour off afterwards and puree cashews with milk, vanilla, (protein powder) and agave sirup until creamy
- Add more milk if the consistence is too thick
- Fill the cream into a glass and serve with fruits
- Done! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.