Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 100gr Fine oats
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 250ml milk of choice
- 250gr yogurt of choice
- optional 1 banana if you like
- optional 1-2 tbsp ground flaxseeds if you like
- sugar, honey or syrup of choice
- cacao powder
- cinnamon if you like
Chocolate pudding :
- 1/2 package chocolate pudding powder
- 250ml milk of Choice
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- cacao nibs
- Oreo Cookies
- Mash banana.
- Combine banana, oats, poppy seeds, sweetener, milk, yogurt and flaxseeds in a glas and blend well.
- Combine one half of the oats with cacao powder and the other half with vanilla (and a bit cinnamon if you like).
- Put into the fridge in a glas with a lid on for 3 hours minimum or better over night.
- For the pudding, just bring milk with pudding powder and sugar to the boil.
- Finally, let cool down a bit.
- Layer vanilla oats in a glas first, then chocolate oats and chocolate pudding at least.
- Top with cacao nibs and oreo Cookies and enjoy ! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.