- 250gr Tortellini
- 1 mall onion
- 1 small garlic glove
- 1 EL Öl / 1 tbsp oil
- 200ml tomato puree
- 1 tbsp ajvar
- Italian seasonings
- salt, pepper
- a bit sugar
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil
- (nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese)
- Cook Tortellini according to directions stated on the Package.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce.
- Cut onion, chop garlic and roast in a pan with some oil.
- Stir in tomato puree with ajvar and bring the to the boil.
- Add seasonings to desired taste and let it cook briefly.
- Finally, cut cherry tomatoes into halves, pour off the tortellini and add both to the sauce.
- Garnish your tortellini with fresh basil and nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese (if you like) and enjoy !
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.