Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch auf:
- 70gr chickpea pasta (uncooked)
- 200gr pumpkin
- 150gr courgette
- 200gr tomato sauce
- 100gr small tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- italian seasoning
- (Pepper, salt)
- 2 tbsp tomato chips
- 2 tbsp olives
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/2 avocado
- Slice pumpkin, courgette, tomatoes, onion and garlic.
- Heat up Oil in a pan and roast your vegetables.
- Cook pasta for 4 minutes.
- A few minutes later, add tomato sauce and seasonings to the vegetables.
- Pour off pasta and add to the vegetables also.
- Season with Pepper and salt again if necessary.
- Finally, add tomatoes and olives.
- Slice Avocado.
- Serve with avocado, parmesan cheese, tomato chips and rucola.
- Enjoy ! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.
Leave a Reply