Crispy Baked Sweet Potato FriesAuthor:
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut them into sticks.
- Place the sticks in a bowl, cover them with cold water and soak for about 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees circulating heat.
- Dry soaked sweet potatoes and combine with starch, oil and paprika powder.
- Spread them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until crispy (flip the fries after 10 minutes).
- Season with sea salt to taste, serve with dips and enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.