This amazing fresh summer fruit cream tart recipe is an easy vegan no-bake tart made of simple cookie crust with creamy fruit mousse filling! It is super delicious, dairy-free, refined sugar-free and can be made with any kind of fruits! The perfect summer dessert!
Easy Summer Fruit Tart Recipe
I really love summer! Not only because it’s so cozy warm outside and the sun makes me happy and smile, but also because I totally love enjoying all these yummy summer fruits! Whether strawberries, raspberries, mangos, apricots, peaches – I love anything! I mean, is there anything better than sun-ripened fresh fruits which are perfectly sweet and have their full flavor? Actually, to me, fruits are the best healthy candy’s ever!
Vegan No-Bake Tart with creamy fruit Mousse – The perfect summer dessert!
If you’re like me, I often find myself buying more fresh fruit than I can fit in my belly, haha! But I don’t mind because when they start looking not so good anymore I use them up by making a quick smoothie or freeze them for longer storage. However, I find just a smoothie is a bit boring, so I prefer making a fruity light and creamy fruit mousse of it which tastes just heavenly! Especially, when enjoying it on top of a simple no-bake cookie crust, this fruit tart is the perfect summer dessert!
I’ve already shared some of my go-to no-bake cake recipes here on my blog but, honestly, my latest no-bake blackberry mousse tart was my absolute favorite of them all! In the meantime, I’ve made my no-bake mousse tart recipe over and over again with different fruits so I came up with the idea sharing this easy and delicious Fresh Fruit Tart Recipe which is very versatile!
No-Bake Tart with apricots, mangos, strawberries and, raspberries
The great thing about today’s vegan no-bake cream Tart recipe is that you can make it with any kind of fruits! I used apricots, mangos, strawberries and, raspberries to make the fruit mousse topping but as I’ve already mentioned you can really get creative and add anything you have on hand. So making the fruit mousse is also a great way to use up leftover fruits. Plus you don’t have any food shopping stress, and when you make it with different seasonal fruit each time, then you’ve got an almost entirely new recipe!
How to make Fresh Fruit Tart
No-Bake Cookie Crust
Even though the tart crust comes together super quick and easy, you can make it ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to three days until ready to use.
Which Cookies can I use?
Soft but still crispy, that’s how I like the cookie crust best for this fresh fruit tart! I found out that I get this result when using cookies with cream filling, such as Oreo cookies – and yes, I crush them WITH the filling included! Anyway, you could also use graham cracker since there are also gluten-free graham crackers available. So in case, if you want to make a gluten-free Tart Crust, this would be a great choice. I just recommend adding 2 tablespoons more butter when using graham crackers because they contain no cream filling.
How to make No-Bake Cookie Crust
To make the crust for this fresh summer fruit tart, simply crush cookies in a blender or put them into a ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Then combine the cookie crumbs with melted vegan butter until evenly coated. Now press the cookie mixture into your tart pan and chill to set. (If you want to see step-by-step pictures how to make no-bake Oreo Crust, you can head over this Best Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe).
Creamy Fruit Mousse
To make the fruit mousse for this tart, put whatever fresh fruits you like into your blender, add some non-dairy cream cheese (or non-dairy coconut yogurt) and blend until smooth and creamy. In a mixing jar, whip up coconut cream with an electric hand mixer until fluffy and stiff. Also, prepare the agar-agar which is necessary to create a firm mousse. Then gently stir in the fruit cream mixture and fold in the whipped coconut cream. Fill it into your prepared no-bake cookie crust and chill to firm up. Sounds very easy, right?
I hope you’ll like this Summer Fruit Cream Tart Recipe is very easy to make! My no-bake Tart is
- Vegan (Dairy-free, Egg-free)
- Refined sugar-free
- Very easy to make
- Prepared in 10 minutes
- Requires no baking
- Made of a simple Cookie Crust
- which can be made gluten-free!
- Filled with fruit mousse
- which is wonderfully creamy,
- light and fluffy,
- totally delicious,
- can be made with any fruits!
- The perfect Summer dessert!
More vegan summer recipes to try like this fresh fruit tart
- No-Bake Blackberry Mousse Tart
- Strawberry Coconut Cream Tart
- Fluffy Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Vegan Strawberry Lemon Cake
- Strawberry Cream Cake
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Vegan Cheesecake with Cherries
- Vegan Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake
- Easy Chocolate Tarts with Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Raspberry Cake with Strawberries
If you try this easy vegan No-Bake Summer Fruit Tart Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan Cake Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how you liked it! And if you take a picture of your recreation and share it on Instagram, please don’t forget to tag me @biancazapatka and use the hashtag #biancazapatka , to make sure I don’t miss your post! Have fun trying! 😊
Summer Fruit Cream Tart
- 28 Golden Oreo Cookies 310g, or (gluten-free) graham cracker, *see recipe notes
- 1/3 cup vegan butter 80g, melted
- 10,6 oz fresh fruits 300g (I used mango, apricots and raspberries)
- 7 oz non-dairy cream cheese 200g, or full-fat coconut yogurt*
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar 75g, or other sweetener to taste
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup non-dairy whipping cream 240ml, chilled, or coconut cream
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk 60ml
- 1 tsp agar-agar powder or 1 tbsp gelatin powder (if non-vegan)
- Add cookies with cream filling into a food processor and crush until finely ground. Transfer crumbs to a medium bowl, add melted butter and mix until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press the mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9 or 9,5-inch (23/24cm) tart pan (or another pan with removable bottom). Place in the fridge or freezer for at least 15 minutes to firm up while you make the filling.
- Add the fruits into a blender and blend until smooth. Add vegan cream cheese, coconut sugar and vanilla and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whip up the cold non-dairy whipping cream using an electric hand mixer, until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small saucepan, stir the agar-agar into the non-dairy milk. Bring to a boil and cook for about 2 minutes or according to the package instructions. Remove from heat and let cool slightly, stirring occasionally. (If using gelatin, you can skip this step. Read recipe notes*).
- Gently fold the agar-agar mixture into the fruit purée mixture, then fold in the whipped cream. Stir just until combined. Fill the mixture into the prepared tart pan, smoothing out evenly, and refrigerate for 4 hours at least or better overnight to firm up.
- When the mousse is firm, you can remove the tart by gently pressing against the removable bottom of your pan. Decorate your tart with fruits or other toppings, and serve chilled.
- Enjoy! 😊
- If you want to make this tart gluten-free or can’t find Oreo cookies, you can sub 8,8oz/ 250g (gluten-free) graham cracker + adding 1/4cup (55g) more butter to substitute the cream filling.
- If you want a crisper and less soft crust, you can bake it in a 350°F (175°C) preheated oven for 5-6 minutes, then let cool completely before adding the filling.
- If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure it is a THICK yogurt such as full-fat coconut yogurt, or the mousse may be too liquidy. You could also drain the yogurt (check out this blog post about how to drain yogurt).
- If you can’t find non-dairy whipping cream or pure coconut cream in a store, you can use 1-2 cans full-fat coconut milk. Just chill them overnight, then scrape the solid cream off the top, discarding the liquid.
- Please make sure to use 100% agar-agar powder, or you may need more.
- If making this tart non-vegan, you can use regular cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and gelatin. If using powdered ready to use gelatin (no soaking or cooking required), you can skip step 3. Simply add the powdered gelatin into the berry purée in step 1 along with the cream cheese and mix well to combine.
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN FIND ME HERE AND PIN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, IF YOU LIKE! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.