- 500gr tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 oil
- ca. 100ml vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp arrabbiata seasoning
- pinch of chili & pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp tomato flakes
- 1/3 tsp sweet pepper seasoning
- pinch of sugar
- 1-2 cans chickpeas
- ca. 150gr spinach
- tortilla chips
- Put the tomatoes for 1 minute in a pot with boiling water.
- Remove them from the pot and hold under cold water.
- Peel and cut or puree the tomatoes.
- Chop the onion and garlic, cut the carrot and roast in a pan with some oil.
- Add broth, tomatoes, tomato paste and seasonings.
- At least add chickpeas and spinach.
- Heat up everything again and let it rest some minutes.
- Season again to desired taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.