- 100gr spaghetti (uncooked)
For the pesto:
- 50gr cashews
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- juice of a half lemon
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cloves of garlic
- fresh or dried herbs of choice
- 1 handful small tomatoes
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- Meanwhile, blend all ingredients for the pesto to taste.
- Roast pine nuts in a pan until golden-brown.
- Cut tomatoes into halves.
- As soon as the spaghetti are done, pour off the boiling water and combine the noodles with the pesto.
- Garnish with roasted pine nuts and tomatoes and enjoy ! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.