Do you know this feeling when you‘re hungry but don‘t know what to cook ?! For these cases it‘s sometimes quite handy if you can get any food inspirations or recipe ideas somewhere. That’s why I got inspired by the website “www.einfach-lecker.de” this time and created this autumnal pasta dish in collaboration. You know that I love noodles more than anything else and I think there are so many ways to enjoy pasta dishes, since pasta is so versatile and never gets boring. In addition, pasta is just always delicious, it’s super easy and quick to prepare, and also makes you satisfied and even happy!
At the moment I also like roasted mushrooms with garlic very much, as well as pomegranate seeds as a fruity topping. Especially in combination with nuts, I think it’s very suitable for the autumn season. So I‘ve also integrated my favorites in the “basic recipe”.
This recipe is prepared in less than 20 minutes, vegetarian and even with vegan option, when you simply use nutritional yeast flakes or another vegan cheese alternative as topping instead of conventional parmesan cheese made of cow milk. But this meal will also taste very good without that extra “cheese”!
I hope you enjoy trying it and hope that you‘ll love the recipe just like me!
Ingredients (for 4 serves):
- 400gr Spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 500gr mushrooms
- 1 handful walnuts
- 1 red peperoncino
- 1 glas Bertolli Pesto Rosso
- sea salt, pepper
- 100gr grated Parmesan cheese (or nutritional yeast flakes as option) if desired
- Cook Spaghetti according packaging instructions in a pot with salted water until ‚al dente‘.
- In the meantime, peel and chop garlic cloves.
- Heat up oil in a huge pan and roast mushrooms for about 10 minutes until roasted brown. Add garlic after 5 minutes and season with a bit of sea salt and pepper.
- Chop walnuts and roast in another pan without adding oil. Remove afterwards and let them cool down.
- Clean and chop peperoncino and combine wth chopped walnuts.
- Pour off spaghetti, drain and combine with the pesto and the walnut peperoncino mixture. Add also roasted mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese (or nutritional yeast flakes) if you like and serve with the other toppings.
- Bon Appetit! 🙂
* I created this recipe in friendly collaboration with „www.einfach-lecker.de“
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.