For the bowl:
- ca. 80gr rice
- snap peas
- green beans
- 1/2 avocado
For the sesam tofu:
- ca. 125gr tofu
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup to taste
- 1 tbsp sesam oil
- a splash of lime juice
- about 2 tbsp sesam
- coconut oil or sesam oil for frying
- Combine soy sauce with maple syrup, sesam oil and a bit lime juice.
- Drain and slice tofu. then marinate with the “mixture” and place it in the fridge for about 2 hours at least.
- Cook rice according package directions.
- Cook beans and peas in salted water until done.
- Coat marinated tofu with sesam seeds.
- Heat up oil in a pan and roast tofu for about 4-5 minutes until crispy on each side.
- Peel and slice carrot.
- Cut avocado in a half. then core, carve and sprinkle with sesam.
- To arrange your bowl, spoon some rice onto the bottom of your bowl. place the vegetables, avocado and tofu on top.
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!