For the bowl:
- ca. 80gr rice
- snap peas
- green beans
- 1/2 avocado
For the sesame tofu:
- 125 g tofu (4,5 oz)
- 1,5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar (or lime juice)
- 1,5 tsp maple syrup to taste
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger (grated)
- about 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- coconut oil or sesame oil for frying
- Combine soy sauce with maple syrup, sesame oil, ginger, and rice vinegar (or lime juice).
- Drain the tofu, and press it well. Then slice it and marinate with the “mixture”. Place it in the fridge for about 2 hours at least.
- Cook rice according package directions.
- Cook beans and peas in salted water until done.
- Coat marinated tofu with sesame seeds.
- Heat up oil in a pan and roast tofu for about 4-5 minutes until crispy on each side.
- Peel and slice the carrot.
- Cut avocado in a half. Then remove the core, and sprinkle with sesame.
- To arrange your bowl, spoon some rice onto the bottom of your bowl. place the vegetables, avocado, and tofu on top.
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.