- 75gr Flour of choice
- 15gr vanilla protein prowder (or more flour)
- optional 1 tsp flaxseed flour
- 2 Eggs
- 100gr curd
- about 75ml milk
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 1-2 tbsp peanutbutter
- Vanilla, cinnamon
- Coconut Oil for frying
- Topping : nuts & fruits
- Separate eggs.
- Mix milk, curd, xucker, peanutbutter and egg-yolk.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Beat egg whites stiff and fold in until the dough is smooth.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium Heat.
- Fill in whole dough and bake a huge pancake.
- As soon as the pancake is baked well from one side and you see bubbles on the Surface (after about 5-7 minutes), turn around the pancake.
- After 2-3 Minutes cut the pancake into pieces.
- Serve with the toppings and enjoy!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.