- 100gr flour
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 egg
- 45gr margarine
- 45gr sugar replacement
- 1/4 bag baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar if you like
- 250gr curd
- 180ml milk
- 1 egg
- 50gr sugar replacement
- 1/2 bag vanilla pudding powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp lemonjuice
- a bit vanilla
- Coconut Oil or margarine to grease the baking form
- Prehead your oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine together the ingredients for the dough and spread about 3/4 of it in a small greased baking form.
- In another bowl, stir all ingredients for the cheesecake layer and pour it on top of the dough.
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes.
- Afterwards, sprinkle the remaining dough on top of the cake and bake for 20 minutes more.
- Let the cake cool down after baking.
- Enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.