Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch auf:
Ingredients (for 1-2 servings):
- rice of choice
- 1/2 tbsp coconut Oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 piece of ginger
- about 1-2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 small green pepper
- 1-2 carrots
- 250ml coconut milk
- 1 can chickpeas (drained)
- about 1-2 tbsp coconut blossom sugar (to taste)
- cashew nuts
- pepper flakes
- fresh parsley
- Cook rice according to directions stated on the package.
- Wash pepper. peel carrot, onion, ginger and garlic.
- Then slice the vegetables.
- Heat up coconut oil in a pot and sauté onion, garlic and ginger for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add curry paste and chili and roast for about 1 minute more while stirring.
- Add pepper and carrots.
- A bit later, add coconut milk, chickpeas and coconut blossom sugar to desired taste.
- Let the curry simmer for about 5 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile, roast cashew nuts in a pan without oil.
- Serve your curry with rice, pepper flakes, roasted cashew nuts and fresh parsley.
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.
Leave a Reply