This delicious raw coconut cashew cheesecake with vegan Raffaelo pralines and mango sauce is the perfect no-bake dessert for all coconut lovers. It is gluten-free, refined sugar-free and very easy to make with only natural plant-based ingredients! The creamy cheesecake filling, the nutty crust, and the fruity mango topping are making this recipe so exotic and simply delicious!
No-Bake Vegan Coconut Raffaelo Cheesecake
Well, how about a trip to the Caribbean? This coconut cake really tastes how vacation feels! The combination of fresh mango and coconut is simply amazing. You may already know that I am a big fan of simple no-bake cheesecake recipes. That’s why the coconut mango cheesecake with vegan Raffaelo balls is one of my absolute favorite recipes when I want a simple refreshing dessert. Anyway, the best thing about it is that the ingredients are not only healthy but also as delicious as traditional cheesecakes.
This raw coconut cheesecake recipe is perfect for warm spring and summer days and can easily be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months. So, you can remove a piece out of the freezer whenever you want to enjoy it!
How to make raw coconut cheesecake
Step 1: Making the crust
The simple gluten-free almond coconut crust can be made super fast. Simply, put all the ingredients (almonds, coconut flakes, coconut oil, soft dates, and vanilla extract) into a blender. Then process them until a firm and sticky mixture is formed. After that, spread the mixture evenly into the prepared mold and press it firmly onto the bottom. Finally, place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the cheesecake filling so the base can firm up.
Step 2: Making the cashew coconut cheesecake filling
For the creamy cheesecake filling, you need only 4 ingredients: cashew nuts, coconut milk, coconut flakes, and maple syrup. If you want the cheesecake to get nice and creamy, please make sure to use full-fat coconut milk (no low-fat coconut milk!). Also, it is important to soak the cashew nuts in water for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight. When they are softened, it is way easier to blend the cashews perfectly smooth. Once the cashew nuts are soaked and drained, put them into a blender along with the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. Of course, you can use another syrup instead of maple syrup if you like. Finally, fill the cashew coconut cream onto the cake base and place the raw cheesecake in the freezer for at least 4 hours to set.
The fruity mango sauce
Especially, the mango glaze and the vegan coconut Raffaelo balls are making this cheesecake fruity, exotic and tropically. For the mango sauce, you need a ripe mango or approx. 4 cups of frozen mango chunks. If using fresh mango, peel it and remove the stone. Then just put the mango pulp into the blender and blend until smooth. Since a ripe mango is naturally sweetened, you do not need to add any additional sweetener. Simply pour the prepared mango puree over the frozen raw coconut cheesecake. Et voila! Your amazing dessert is almost ready to serve.
Instead of the mango sauce, you can also make a delicious raspberry strawberry sauce or a simple 2-ingredient vegan caramel sauce. Anyway, no matter which fruits or sauce you use, you’re cheesecake will be definitely delicious!
Vegan Raffaelo Coconut Balls & Fruits
You can really get creative with the toppings as there are so many ways how you can decorate your cheesecake! I use fresh coconut chips, fresh fruit and vegan Raffaelo coconut balls which you easily can make at home. You can also enjoy the vegan Raffaelos without the cake because they make a healthy low-carb grab and go snack.
For the coconut chips, I simply cut a piece of fresh coconut into thin slices, however, you can also use store-bought dried coconut flakes! Regarding the fruity topping, feel free to use your favorite variety of fruit such as strawberries, raspberries, apricots, pineapple or whatever you like. I decorated my no-bake coconut cheesecake with blueberries and cape gooseberries but as mentioned before any fruit will do!
This Vegan Raw Coconut Cheesecake is:
- Dairy-free (lactose-free)
- Refined sugar-free
- Requires no baking
- Exotic and tropic
- Super easy and delicious
- Topped with mango sauce
- Made with natural ingredients
Looking for more no-bake cheesecake or simple mousse tart recipes? Try my:
- No-Bake Mango Cheesecake Pie
- No-Bake Blackberry Mousse Tart
- Vegan Vanilla Custard Tart
- Chocolate Mousse Pie
- Summer Fruit Cream Tart
- Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie
- Vegan Panna Cotta Tart with Jelly
- Coconut Rice Pudding Cake
- Blueberry Chia Pudding Cake
- Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
If you try this Raw Coconut Cheesecake Recipe with Vegan Raffaelo and Mango Sauce, please leave a comment below sharing how you liked it. If you try this recipe and share it on Instagram, please don´t forget to link me to @biancazapatka and #biancazapatka to make sure I don´t miss your post. Enjoy baking!
Raw Coconut Raffaelo CheesecakeAuthor:
You do not have a fitting cake pan at hand right now? Try my Cake Pan Conversion Calculator!
Almond & Coconut Crust
- 1 ripe mango or approx. 4 cups frozen mango chunks
To Garnish (optional)
- Vegan Raffaelo
- Fruits e.g. cape gooseberries and blueberries
- Coconut chips or fresh coconut cut into thin slices
For the best results, I recommend measuring the ingredients in grams. Simply click on the word "metric" right above the ingredient list.
- Lightly grease a 7-Inch (18 cm) springform pan and line it with parchment paper. (The previous greasing helps the parchment sticking to the pan).
- Put all ingredients for the almond & coconut crust into a blender and process until a sticky mixture is formed. Press the mixture evenly onto the bottom of the prepared pan. Then place it in the freezer to set while you make the filling.
- Drain the soaked cashew nuts*, then add them to the blender along with the remaining ingredients (coconut milk, shredded coconut, and maple syrup) and blend until smooth.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and pour the cashew cream onto the crust. Then place the cake back to the freezer and allow it to solidify for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove the cheesecake approx. 15 minutes before serving it. Peel the mango, remove the core and puree the pulp in the blender.
- Spread the mango puree onto the frozen cheesecake and decorate as you like with vegan Raffaelo, fruits, and coconut chips.
- Make sure to soak the cashews in water for at least 4 hours (or overnight). Once softened, they’ll be easier to blend until creamy.
- Instead of using mango, you could also make this raspberry and strawberry sauce for the topping.
- Please do not use low-fat coconut milk or the cheesecake will not be creamy!
- The cheesecake can easily be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN FIND ME HERE AND PIN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, IF YOU LIKE! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.