Ingredients (for 2 serves):
For the salad:
- 200gr lettuce
- 300gr colorful tomatoes
- 200gr red cabbage
- 1/2 onion
- 250gr chickpeas, drained
- 160gr vegan ‘chicken’ filet strips
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp oil
- BBQ seasoning
- 3gr salt
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1 avocado
- 2 tsp black sesame
For the dressing:
- 4 tbsp soy yogurt
- 4 tbsp soy cream
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- salt, pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees circulating heat.
- Dab dry chickpeas and place them in a bowl. Add BBQ seasoning and 1 tbsp oil and mix up.
- Spread chickpeas on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 30 minutes, until goldenbrown and crispy.
- In the meantime, grate red cabbage and onion and knead with salt, vinegar, a bit sugar and 2 tsp oil. Leave it to stand.
- Wash salad and tomatoes and slice. Cut avocado in half and sprinkle with sesame.
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing.
- Finally, season the vegan filets with 1 tbsp oil and BBQ seasoning and fry them in a pan for about 2-3 minutes.
- Place lettuce with all other ingredients in a bowl and serve with warm fried filet strips and yogurt dressing.
- Enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.