Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch in:
- 500 g potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp potato seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees (or 180 degrees circulating heat).
- Clean and dry potatoes and cut them in quarters.
- Put them together with oil and seasonings in a bowl with a lid on it and shake well.
- Spread everything on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake for about 45 minutes (or until crunchy).
- Meanwhile, open the door of the oven now and then and turn the wedges.
- Blend all hummus ingredients.
Nutrition is calculated automatically and should be used as estimate.
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.