A simple recipe for perfect oven baked potato wedges which are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. These potato wedges taste very good with hummus, creamy guacamole, vegan mayonnaise or ketchup.
Oven Baked Crispy Potato Wedges (Vegan)Author:
- 500 g potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp potato seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic pepper
- Preheat your oven to 390°F (200°C).
- Rinse and dry potatoes and cut them in quarters.
- Put them together with oil and seasonings in a bowl with a lid on it and shake well.
- Spread everything on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 45 minutes, or until crispy.
- Meanwhile, open the door of the oven now and then and turn the wedges.
- Blend all ingredients for the hummus until creamy.
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.