For the fritters:
- 500gr potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1-2 tbsp flour
- 1 egg (as option)
- 1 tsp vegetable salt
- oil for frying
For the salad:
- 2 arge carrots
- 1 apple
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp oil
- herb curd or cream cheese of choice
- buns of choice
- lettuce leaves
- For the fritters, peel and rub potatoes and onions and combine with the other ingredients.
- Heat up enough oil in a pan and fry fritters until golden brown.
- For the salad, peel carrots and rub with the apple.
- Then add lemon juice, sugar and pepper to desired taste.
- Stack up fritters with salad and herb cream on a bun to a burger or serve without.
- Enjoy! 🙂
-> Tip: These fritters are also very delish with apple puree.
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.