- 100 g Fine oats
- 200 ml milk of choice
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 100 g yogurt of choice or a bit more milk
- a bit of vanilla
Red Berry Sauce:
- 2 cups of red berries
- sugar or syrup of choice and to taste
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- berries of choice
- Combine oats, milk and poppy seeds in a jar and stir.
- Place the jars in the fridge with a lid on it for 3 hours minimum (or over night).
- Mash berries and heat them up with sugar or syrup of choice in a pot. Whisk together cornstarch + 1 tbsp water until smooth, then add. Bring the mixture to the boil while stirring and let it simmer for a short time.
- If you like it more creamy, add some yogurt or a bit more milk to the oats before serving.
- Finally, serve overnight oats with red berry sauce.
- Top with berries and enjoy ! ?
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!