for the pesto:
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/2 cup rucola
- 1ripe avocado
- 30gr pine nuts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- pizza seasonings (or just salt, pepper)
- base of choice)
- of choice (f.ex. asparagus, peas, spring onions, pine nuts)
- For the pesto wash basil leaves and rucola.
- Peel and press garlic.
- Ccut avocado in half, remove the core and scoop out avocado with a spoon.
- Blend all ingredients for the pesto in a food processor (add olive oil last) and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice to desired taste.
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees.
- Put the pizza-dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Prepare the toppings.
- Then spread toppings of choice over the pizza and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy! ?
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.