For the pesto:
- 100gr dried tomatoes
- 50gr pine nuts
- about 70ml oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper
- ea bit soy cream (as option)
- tomato chips
- tomato flakes
- Soak dried tomatoes in water for about 20 minutes, pour off afterwards and chop them.
- Peel and press garlic.
- Blend all ingredients for the pesto in a blender (add olive oil last) and season with salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar to desired taste; refine with a bit soy cream if you like.
- Finally, fill the pesto into a glas with a lid and store in the fridge.
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- As soon as the pasta is ,al dente‘, pour off the boiling water and combine with pesto immediately.
- Serve your pesto spaghetti in a pasta bowl and garnish with tomato chips, tomato flakes and basil.
- Enjoy ! ?
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.