- 200gr penne pasta
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic glove
- 1-2 small chili peppers
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- italian herbs, salt, pepper
- a bit sugar
- fresh basil
- tomato flakes
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- Meanwhile cut onion, chop garlic and chili pepper and roast for about 2-3 minutes in a pan with oil.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian herbs, salt, pepper and sugar to desired taste and let it cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Finally, pour off pasta and combine with the sauce.
- Serve pasta in a bowl or a deep plate, sprinkle with tomato flakes and garnish with basil.
- Bon appetit!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.