- 80gr spelt flour
- 1 egg (or egg replacement)
- ca. 120ml milk
- about 2 tbsp xucker
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Coconut Oil
- Toppings: jam, peanutbutter, strawberries
- Separate egg.
- Mix egg-yolk with Xucker and milk.
- Combine flour with baking powder and add in.
- Beat the egg white stiff and fold in until your dough is smooth.
- Let the dough set for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
- Now put about 2 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
- As soon as you see bubbles on the surface about, turn around the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve with the toppings and enjoy! ?
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!