- 100gr flour
- 100ml milk (of choice)
- 100ml sparkling water (or more milk)
- 1 tbsp peanutbutter
- 1-2 tbsp sugar of choice
- a bit vanilla, cinnamon (optionally)
- coconut oil for frying
Peanutbutter chocolate sauce:
- 2 tbsp peanutbutter
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- a bit coconut milk
- syrup or sugar to taste
- For the crepes, mix flour, milk, water, peanut butter and sugar replacement (with a bit of vanilla and cinnamon).
- Let the dough set for about 5 minutes.
- Add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner crêpes or add more flour if they should be thicker.
- Heat up oil in a pan on high heat and bake the Crêpes briefly (for about 1-2 minutes) each side.
- Finally, combine all ingredients for the sauce.
- Serve your crepes with the sauce and more toppings of choice.
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.