Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch auf:
Pasta with Vegan Creamy Pepper Cashew Pesto SauceAuthor:
- 250 g tortiglioni pasta
- small tomatoes
- tomato flakes
- fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- Meanwhile cut pepper and onion very finely, chop garlic and chili pepper and roast for about 2-3 minutes in a pan with oil.
- Wipe off with a bit of cream or milk, add ajvar, cashew butter, nutritional yeast and salt, pepper, sugar to desired taste and cook while stirring until desired consistency.
- Finally, pour off pasta and combine with the sauce.
- Serve pasta in a bowl or a deep plate, sprinkle with tomato flakes and garnish with tomatoes and basil.
- Bon appetit!
Nutrition is calculated automatically and should be used as estimate.
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.