- fusilli tricolore pasta
For the pesto:
- 1 bunch basil
- 100ml olive oil
- 50gr pine nuts
- 50gr Cashew nuts
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- vegetable chips
- cashew nuts
- tomato flakes
- Soak cashew nuts in water for about 2 hours and pour off afterwards.
- Wash and chop basil leaves.
- Peel and press garlic.
- Blend all ingredients for the pesto in a blender (add olive oil last) and season with salt, pepper and nutritional yeast to desired taste.
- Finally, fill the pesto into a glas with a lid and store in the fridge.
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- As soon as the pasta is ,al dente’, pour off the boiling water and combine with pesto immediately.
- Serve your pasta in a pasta bowl and garnish with vegetable chips, cashew nuts, tomato flakes and basil.
- Enjoy ! ?
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.