- fusilli pasta
For the pesto:
- 3 red pepper
- 1-2 tbsp tomato paste
- about 3 tbsp olive or rapeseed oil
- 100gr pine nuts
- 100gr ricotta cheese (or silken tofu)
- parmesan cheese (or nutritional yeast)
- arrabbiata seasoning
- (salt, pepper, sugar to taste)
- bell pepper flakes
- small tomatoes
- tomato chips
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees.
- Wash, cut and core pepper and bake with a bit oil until you see bubbles on the surface and the skin is brown.
- Then remove, cover with a wet towel and let cool down.
- Later, peel the pepper.
- Roast pinenuts in a pan until golden-brown and then blend or puree them together with pepper and all other ingredients for the pesto; add seasonings and parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast to desired taste.
- Finally, fill the pesto into a glas with a lid and store in the fridge.
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- As soon as the pasta is done, pour off the boiling water and combine with pesto immediately.
- Garnish with tomatoes, peperoni and bsail and enjoy !
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.