Pasta with Avocado Pesto, Pine Nuts and BasilAuthor:
- 250 g tortiglioni pasta
For the pesto:
- pine nuts
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- Meanwhile, roast pine nuts in a pan without oil until goldenbrown.
- Strip basil leaves, wash and chop them.
- Peel and press garlic.
- Blend all ingredients for the pesto in a blender (add olive oil last) and season with salt, pepper, sugar and lemon juice to desired taste.
- As soon as the pasta is ,al dente‘, pour off the boiling water and combine with pesto immediately.
- Serve your pasta in a pasta bowl and garnish with more roasted pine nuts and fresh basil.
- Enjoy !
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.