Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch in:
Overnight-Oats (basic recipe)Author:
- 80 g Fine oats
- 200 ml milk of choice
- 2 servings fresh fruits of choice
- Toppings: nuts, seeds, coconut flakes, grains, dried fruits, chocolate, cereals etc. of choice
- Spices: cinnamon, vanilla, poppy seeds or other oatmeal spices
- Optional: sweetener or protein-powder
- Put oats, some Toppings, some fruits and sweetener in a bowl, fill up with milk, stir, and put into the fridge over night
- The next Morning, serve with the Rest of the fruits, Toppings and spices.
- Done! 🙂
Nutrition is calculated automatically and should be used as estimate.
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.