- 80 g fine oats
- optional: 15g protein-powder (i mostly use vanilla)
- 400 ml milk of choice
- 2 servings fresh fruits of choice
- nuts, seeds, coconut flakes, grains, dried fruits, cereals etc. of choice
- cinnamon or other oatmeal spices
- Prepare toppings and slice fruits.
- Heat up the milk until boil.
- Add oats and let it cook briefly (stir occasionally).
- Seperately, mix protein-powder with a bit water and add to the oatmeal.
- Add the half of the toppings.
- As soon as the oatmeal has reach the desired consistence, fill it in a bowl and put the rest of the toppings on top.
- Done! 🙂
QUICK-TIP: For a more quick version, just mix all ingredients in a bowl and put it in the microwave for a few minutes (but stir occasionally).
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.