This easy vegan no-bake Blackberry Mousse Tart comes together in only 10 minutes and is so delicious! It’s a simple no-bake cake made from a no-bake oreo crust and creamy blackberry blueberry mousse filling.
No-Bake Blackberry Mousse Tart
If you are looking for a simple dessert, no-bake cakes are always a great choice. Not only because they’re super quick and easy to prepare, but also because they’re very delicious too! And don’t worry if you don’t have a tart pan, because, alternatively you can use a cake pan or mini tart pans or another pan to make this recipe.
Easy Vegan No-Bake Tart Recipe
Honestly, I was thinking about making a no-bake cake from this Blackberry Tart recipe at first, but then I changed my mind because I love decorating tarts. You can really get creative with the decoration, styling it into a very beautiful looking tart that is sure to impress everyone! No one will ever suspect that the tart itself is made in only a few minutes.
How to make a No-Bake Tart
No-bake Oreo Crust
I wanted a simple cookie crust for this no-bake blackberry tart that doesn’t require oven time. To make it, you simply add Oreo cookies (or other cookies with cream filling) into a blender and blend until they become fine crumbs. Then stir in the melted vegan butter and press it into the tart pan. Now you can place it in the freezer or fridge to set for a few minutes while making the berry mousse filling. That’s easy, right?
Blueberry Blackberry Mousse Filling
To make the blueberry blackberry mousse, simply add the berries, vegan cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla to a blender and blend until smooth. You can also mix the berries first and then strain it through a mesh sieve to remove the seeds before adding the cream cheese. That’s if you want a finer mousse, however, I never make it that way because I like berry seeds in this no-bake tart. ?
After that, whip up the non-dairy cream and refrigerate it until you’re ready to use it. Cook the agar-agar according to instructions on the recipe box below. Then, carefully fold in the berry purée, agar-agar mixture and whipping cream until combined. Remove your prepared tart pan from the freezer and fill it with the blueberry blackberry mousse. Now place the no-bake blackberry mousse tart into the fridge overnight to firm it up.
Use any berries you like!
And oh, don’t forget that you can make the berry mousse filling by using other berries, such as strawberries, raspberries or whatever else you like too! Just make a note that the color will be changed depending on which kind of fruit you use. However, I think it’s really exciting to see how it turns out when you just throw some fruits together.
I hope you’ll like this No-Bake Blackberry Mousse Tart Recipe. It is:
- Very Easy to make
- Prepared in 10 minutes!
- Filled with creamy berry mousse
- Made with crispy Cookie Crust
- Requires no baking
- Very delicious
- The perfect simple dessert!
Beautiful Tart Decoration
Even though this is an already impressive-looking no-bake tart with its beautiful purple color, you can always make it even prettier by adding decorations on top. I used fresh blueberries, blackberries, plums, and flowers but also other fruits are fine! You can also top it with whipped coconut cream or chopped chocolate or a fruity sauce. Just get creative!
Looking for more Vegan No-Bake Cake Recipes? Then you may also like my:
- Raspberry Vanilla Cheesecake
- Vegan Cheesecake with Blueberries
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Tarts with Avocado Chocolate Pudding
If you try this Vegan No-Bake Blackberry Mousse Tart Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan Cake Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it goes! And if you take a picture of your recreation and share it on Instagram, please don’t forget to tag me @biancazapatka and use the hashtag #biancazapatka , to make sure I don’t miss your post! Happy baking! ?
No-Bake Blackberry Tart
- 28 Oreo Cookies 320g, or other cookies with cream filling
- 1/3 cup vegan butter 80g, melted
- Add cookies with cream filling into a food processor and crush until finely ground. Transfer crumbs to a medium bowl, add melted butter, and mix until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press the mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of an 9 or 9,5-inch (23/24cm) tart pan or a another pan with removable bottom. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes (or in the fridge for 30 minutes) to firm up while you make the filling.
Blueberry Blackberry Mousse Filling
- Add the blackberries and blueberries into a blender and blend until smooth. (Optionally, strain the berry purée through a mesh sieve and discard the seeds. Then put back into the blender.) Add vegan cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whip up the cold non-dairy whipping cream using a handheld mixer, until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small saucepan, stir the agar-agar into the non-dairy milk. Bring to a boil and cook for about 2 minutes or according to the package instructions. Remove from heat and let cool slightly, stirring occasionally. (If using gelatin, you can skip this step. Read recipe notes*).
- Gently fold the agar-agar mixture into the berry purée mixture, then fold in the whipped cream. Stir just until combined. Fill the mixture into the prepared tart pan, smoothing out evenly, and refrigerate for 4 hours at least or better overnight to firm up.
- When the mousse is firm, you can remove the tart by gently pressing against the removable bottom of your pan. Decorate your tart with fruits or other toppings, and serve chilled.
- Enjoy! ?
- If you want a crisper and less soft crust, you can bake it in a 350°F (175°C) preheated oven for 5-6 minutes, then let cool completely before adding the filling.
- If you want to use drained yogurt, check out this blog post about how to drain yogurt.
- If you don't find non-dairy whipping cream or pure coconut cream, you can use 1-2 cans full-fat coconut milk. Just chill them overnight, then scrape the solid cream off the top, discarding the liquid.
- Please make sure to use 100% agar-agar powder, or you may need more.
- If making this tart non-vegan, you can use regular cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and gelatin. If using powdered ready to use gelatin (no soaking or cooking required), you can skip step 3. Simply add the powdered gelatin into the berry purée in step 1 along with the cream cheese.
Did you make this recipe?
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN FIND ME HERE AND PIN THE FOLLOWING PICTURES, IF YOU LIKE! ?
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.