Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 200gr red lentil pasta
For the sauce:
- 2 garlic gloves
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 250ml pumpkin puree
- 125ml coconut milk
- salt, pepper
- 150gr small tomatoes
- tomato flakes
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- Meanwhile chop garlic and roast for about 1-2 minutes in a pan with oil.
- Add pumpkin puree and coconut milk; season with salt and pepper to desired taste and simmer for a short while.
- Finally, pour off pasta and combine with the sauce.
- Serve pasta in a pasta bowl; garnish with tomato flakes and basil.
- Bon appetit!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.